Various documents (Acts, regulations and policies) relating to Home Based Education can be found at the government’s Homeschooling web site. More docuomentation can be found at the Independant Schools and Home Education web site.

Notification of a Home-Based Education Program form from the Saskatchewan Government. You may also use a notification form developed by HSLDA and SHBE. We also have template forms for your annual progress report if you wish to use them. There is a short form and a long form to choose from.

There are sample written education plans and annual progress reports that were developed by HSLDA which are available to HSLDA members that meet the new home-based education regulations that were implemented in 2012. These are not mandatory however, as you may develop your own reports and plans.

You may also contact the SBHE helpdesk if you have any questions or need some help with these forms.