Used Book Room
The Used Book Room is returning this year! It will run Friday and Saturday and is a wonderful was to get discounted curriculum for next year! Bring your own bags! Cash and cheques accepted.
Interested in selling items?
- Click here or the check Used Books box on the Registration Form
- Our Used Books Coordinator will email you with information on how to label your books
- Price your own materials and attach labels sent to you, so we know what belongs to you
- Drop off your items at the Used Books sale (the time will be emailed to you)
- Last day to register to sell used books is Wednesday, May 11
- Pick up what did not well at the end of the conference
- Payment: cheques are mailed out about 1 month after the conference
- SHBE takes 10% of all sales to help cover costs of running the Used Book Room
- Please only send gently used curriculum and homeschool-related materials (with no writing in the books). SHBE reserves the right to exclude materials they deem not appropriate for the sale.
- Walk-up registrations will not be able to sell items in the Used Book Sale.